All rules dictated in the document also apply to general network connectivity to the server(s) and/or networks that are hosting the sites. All sites are owned by Peter Van Eeckhoutte.
All data and information provided on the sites is for informational purposes only. Peter Van Eeckhoutte or any one else makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of anything on the sites and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use (including damages, injuries, losses, that could be caused by the installation/use/removal of any of the tools and applications that are made available, either directly or indirectly, on this site). All information is provided on an as-is basis.
The sites are personal. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the content of this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcasted, or transmitted in any way, in English or any other language, without first obtaining written permission from Peter Van Eeckhoutte. Obviously, simply viewing the content on the sites is allowed, but only if :
2. You do not alter content or attempt to alter content while accessing and/or displaying any of the webpages on the sites.
3. You do not attempt to access content or parts of the sites if you have not been authorized to do so. This includes (but is not limited to) hacking, portscanning, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, application security testing, or any network connection that aims at gathering information and/or accessing unauthorized content and/or gaining unauthorized access and/or elevating privileges/permissions and/or negatively impacting network connectivity, or anything else that would be considered improper use by the general public and/or security experts. Unless specified otherwise, nobody is allowed to modify content on the sites on purpose or accidentally. This includes (not limited to) manual connections or connections that originate from the use of a script.
4. Full credits will be given to Peter Van Eeckhoutte and exact links to this blog/forum/freetoolswebsite will be provided when referring to content on this blog. This includes (but is not limited to) printed versions, saved versions (to html, pdf or any other digital file format).
5. You will not use any content or tools for commercial and/or training purposes, without explicit and written approval by Peter Van Eeckhoutte, even if you are providing the content for free.
6. You will not post or link to anything that may be illegal, or may cause liability issues. Even if a certain link refers to information that could be illegal, Peter Van Eeckhoutte cannot be held responsible or liable for linked content, whether it’s illegal or not.
7. You will not use the sites in any way (including user profile information) to distribute spam, link to spam websites, or publish/link to/distribute anything that may offend/harass anyone else. This includes (but not limited to) porn, spam, political statements, religious statements.
8. You will not attempt or use any part of the sites for cross site scripting, sql injection, content redirection or file hosting.
9. You agree that everything you do on the sites may be logged (including timestamps, usernames, IP addresses) and may be used as legal evidence in a court of law.
10. You will not use any information found on the sites; and/or knowledge gained by accessing the sites for illegal activities such as (but not limited to) hacking, reversing, altering applications, and so on. This also applies to information that originates from the sites, but was retrieved from a source other than the sites.
11. Everything on this blog is provided “as is” and does not guarantee anything whatsoever. You cannot and will not hold me reliable for anything at all.
12. You will not decompile, reverse engineer, debug, disassemble any of the tools provided by / written by Peter Van Eeckhoutte.
13. Do not discuss 0day bugs in the forum. You can report them to me privately and I will take care of communication to the corresponding vendor/developer/authors. If you spread 0day bugs, then I reserve the right to remove the information and revoke access to the forums.
14. If you have known records of illegal activity/hacking/etc, then I may revoke access to the forums or even remove your account/block access to this website, at any time.
15. Your username, password and access derived from having the username and password are private and confidential. Do not give out the username and/or password to anyone. Do not allow other people to use your credentials. Do not allow other people to view content on the blog/forum/freetoolswebsite other than the content they would be able to see for themselves if they would not have your credentials.
If any of these conditions have been broken, you are considered to be in violation and access may be revoked without notice. Furthermore, you may be subject to prosecution.
All of these rules apply to all connections, even the ones that originate from the use of scripts.
Peter Van Eeckhoutte reserves the right to deny access to any user and/or IP address to access one or more of the websites listed above, without prior notice, for an undefined period of time, without providing any reason.