Black Hat Europe 2013 – Preview
Hola dear friends,
There’s only a few days left until Black Hat Europe 2013 opens its doors in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Just like past years, I’ll be covering some of the briefings (semi) live on www.corelan.be. I’ve you’re a speaker – I’ll be the dude in the front row, typing like a maniac and taking pictures. :)
Anyways, if all goes well, I plan on attending the following talks:
- Practical Attacks against MDM solutions (Daniel Brodie + Michael Shaulov)
- Hacking Appliances: Ironic Exploitation of Security Products (Ben Williams)
- Hardening Windows 8 Apps for the Windows store (Bill Sempf)
- Huawei – From China with love (Nikita Tarakanov + Oleg Kupreev)
- To Dock or Not to Dock, That is the question (Andy Davis)
- The sandbox roulette – Are you ready for the gamble ? (Rafal Wojtczuk + Rahul Kashyap)
- Who’s really attacking your ICS Devices ? (Kyle Wilhoit)
- Advanded Heap Manipulation in Windows 8 (Zhenhua ‘Eric’ Liu)
- Multiplayer Online Games Insecurity (Donato Ferrante + Luigi Auriemma)
(of course, all of this is subject to change – It all depends on who I bump into :) )
Black Hat visitors can take advantage of the new Black Hat Europe Mobile App, which should make navigation at the event on-site very easy.
You can view the full list of sessions in the Agenda, create your personalized schedule, locate exhibitors you want to visit, review venue maps and more.
Plus, they’ve included the ability to rate each of the Briefings you attend. When you select a specific session within the Agenda, youâ€™ll see a â€śSurveysâ€ť icon. Simply touch/click the icon and fill in your ratings of each session you attend.
This free app is now available for the iPhone/iPad, Android and other mobile devices. Select your version and download here: http://m.blackhat.com/
The official Twitter hashtag for the event is #BlackHatEU
Wanna hang out ?
I should be in the hotel on Wednesday evening. If anyone cares to join me for food/drinks, let me know.
See you in a few days !
© 2013, Corelan Team (corelanc0d3r). All rights reserved.